It’s now 5 years since Mariana launched their first tranche of the 10:10 Plan which has established itself as a ‘go to’ Investment for many Investors’ portfolios with continued high demand, particularly through these difficult times.
We are therefore really pleased to provide you with the next innovation of this Plan which comes with internal savings in the product construction resulting in even more attractive headline rates of return for Investors. Please find below details of this new launch. We would refer you particularly to pages 17 & 18 of the Prospectus for full details of these innovative changes.
As always this is a limited tranche & it strikes on the 6th November.
In the current Investment Climate, we would emphasise the need to submit your applications at the earliest opportunity if you are interested in a plan to avoid being disappointed in the event the plan closes early.
Combined with great potential returns, Structured Investments like this allow you to put to one side current media commentary/market nerves and focus on the pre-defined outcomes offered to Investors going forward as things start to return to the new normal.
Couple this with the fact that Investors can complete the whole investment process very simply. There is no need for wet signatures, you can complete each investment with email and scanned documentation plus online Banking. Alternatively, the application can be posted to the office if this is more convenient.
Please note that for any ISA Transfer cases original wet signature paperwork is still required by many ISA Providers (outside the control of Mariana) and this needs to be received by James Brearley by the 14th October so we would request receipt a little earlier to allow for posting, i.e. by 9th October.
This investment tranche is underwritten with Morgan Stanley (S&P A+ Stable) as the chosen Counterparty.
Key Points to consider:
- The product continues to be available in three formats all of which are linked exclusively to the FTSE CSDI Index.
- All options provide the opportunity to achieve attractive returns in a controlled/pre-defined manner as part of a diversified & well-balanced portfolio in uncertain & flat market conditions.
- The Plan Strike date for all Options is the 6th November.
- Remember that the longer the Plan runs in practice, the higher the equivalent Market would need to get in order for an Investor’s main portfolio to match the returns offered.
- The Back-testing of structured products is a precise science – as the actual terms of the strategy, which are defined by contract, are used with the actual performance of the index. (these are not ‘hopes and aims’, as is the case with active fund management, or even passive, where tracking error, charges, etc., have a bearing: structured products are legal obligations on the issuer to deliver precisely what they have stated the terms to be).
- One of the key advantages of the 10:10 Plan continues to be that it has been designed to combine the benefits of short term annual kick-out potential, from the 1st anniversary, with a longer investment term to maximise the annual opportunities for successful kick out and the scale of snowballing / accumulation of potential coupons before maturity.
Headline details of the product options are as follows. (Refer to the Brochure for full information on the Plans by clicking on the following link:
The overall Product design, coupled with both the impressive Back-testing, and the current market environment make this a compelling and powerful diversification tool for many Investor’s investment strategies.
For further information on each of the plans please click on the following links:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version November 2020 – Option 1:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version November 2020 – Option 2:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version November 2020 – Option 3:
Don’t Forget the Risks
As with all forms of investment there are risks involved. These plans do not guarantee to repay the money invested. The potential returns of the plans and repaying the money invested are linked to the level of the stock market and also depend on the financial stability of the Issuer and Counterparty Bank.
The promotion of the plans does not constitute ‘advice’ to invest. Advice is always specific to an individual investor’s circumstances and needs, following the process of ‘know your customer’, with the aim of ensuring that any product is suitable for an investor.
As always, the recommendation and common sense approach is to consider product solutions as a portfolio, never over-exposing oneself to a point of financial pain and suffering liquid or counterparty exposure.
At the Best Price FS price point (when combined with our smiley and helpful service) the Mariana Plans are certainly worthy of consideration for inclusion within investment portfolios.
Simply get in touch if you wish to receive regulated advice in relation to the ‘suitability of the plans to meet your investment needs’.
Best Price FS Team