Mariana have launched another tranche of their 10:10 plans for September 2021. A summary of each plan is provided below. The Mariana 10:10 Plan (FTSE CSDI Version) – September 2021 Plans – Options 1, 2 & 3 are available on a Non-Advised basis.
As always this is a limited tranche and it Strikes on the 17th September 2021. Combined with great potential returns, Structured Investments like this allow you to put to one side current media commentary/market nerves and focus on the pre-defined outcomes offered to Investors going forward. Couple this with the fact that you can complete the whole investment process very simply, as there is no need for wet signatures, you can complete each investment with email & scanned documentation plus online Banking, you can however still post your applications if you prefer.
Please note that for some ISA Transfer cases original wet signature paperwork is still required which is outside the control of Mariana and this needs to be received by James Brearley by the 24th August 2021.
This investment tranche of the Mariana 10:10 (FTSE CSDI Version) Plan – September 2021 is underwritten with Morgan Stanley (S&P BBB+ Positive) as the chosen Counterparty.
Key Points to consider:
- The product continues to be available in three formats all of which are linked exclusively to the FTSE CSDI Index.
- NB The correlation of the FTSE CSDI to the FTSE 100 over a 10 year simulated back-test is 98.25%
- All options provide the opportunity to achieve attractive returns in a controlled/pre-defined manner as part of a diversified & well balanced portfolio in uncertain & flat market conditions.
- Remember that the longer the Plan runs in practice, the higher the equivalent Market would need to get in order for an Investor’s main portfolio to match the returns offered.
- The Back-testing of structured products is a precise science – as the actual terms of the strategy, which are defined by contract, are used with the actual performance of the index. (These are not ‘hopes and aims’, as is the case with active fund management, or even passive, where tracking error, charges, etc., have a bearing: structured products are legal obligations on the issuer to deliver precisely what they have stated the terms to be).
- One of the key advantages of the 10:10 Plan continues to be that it has been designed to combine the benefits of short term annual kick-out potential, from the 2nd anniversary, with a longer investment term to maximise the annual opportunities for successful kick out and the scale of snowballing / accumulation of potential coupons before maturity.
Headline details of the product options are as follows, please refer to the Brochure and KID document for full information on the Plans.
Once again, thank you for your continued interest in our Investment services and look forward to transacting more business with you shortly.