|Dual Index & Income and growth- Mariana have launched another tranche of their 10:10 plans for May 2021, including their Income and Growth Plan and a Dual Index Income Kick-Out Plan – July 2021. A summary of each plan is provided below. The Mariana 10:10 Plan (FTSE CSDI Version) – May 2021 Plans – Options 1, 2 & 3 are available on a Non-Advised basis, however the Mariana 10:10 Income and Growth Plan – May 2021 and Mariana Dual Index Income Kick Out Plan – July 2021 are only available with Advice so please make sure you use the links below to contact us so we can work with you.
As always this is a limited tranche and it Strikes on the 21st May. Combined with great potential returns, Structured Investments like this allow you to put to one side current media commentary/market nerves and focus on the pre-defined outcomes offered to Investors going forward. Couple this with the fact that you can complete the whole investment process very simply, as there is no need for wet signatures, you can complete each investment with email & scanned documentation plus online Banking, you can however still post your applications if you prefer.
Please note that for some ISA Transfer cases original wet signature paperwork is still required which is outside the control of Mariana and this needs to be received by James Brearley by the 27th April.
This investment tranche of the Mariana 10:10 (FTSE CSDI Version) Plan Dual Index & Income and growth May 2021 is underwritten with Citigroup (S&P A+ Stable) as the chosen Counterparty.
Key Points to consider about the Mariana 10:10 (FTSE CSDI Version) Plan – May 2021:
1. The product continues to be available in three formats all of which are linked exclusively to the FTSE CSDI Index.
2. NB The correlation of the FTSE CSDI to the FTSE100 over a 10 year simulated back-test is 98.25%.
3. All options provide the opportunity to achieve attractive returns in a controlled/pre-defined manner as part of a diversified and well balanced portfolio in uncertain and flat market conditions.
4. The Plan Strike date for all Options is the 21st May.
5. Remember that the longer the Plan runs in practice, the higher the equivalent Market would need to get in order for an investor’s main portfolio to match the returns offered.
6. The Back-testing of structured products is a precise science – as the actual terms of the strategy, which are defined by contract, are used with the actual performance of the index. (these are not ‘hopes and aims’, as is the case with active fund management, or even passive, where tracking error, charges, etc., have a bearing: structured products are legal obligations on the issuer to deliver precisely what they have stated the terms to be).
7. One of the key advantages of the 10:10 Plan continues to be that it has been designed to combine the benefits of short term annual kick-out potential, from the second anniversary, with a longer investment term to maximise the annual opportunities for successful kick out and the scale of snowballing / accumulation of potential coupons before maturity.
As already mentioned, the counterparty for the Mariana 10:10 Plan (FTSE CSDI Version) – May 2021 is Citigroup Global Markets Limited. The counterparties for the two ‘Advised’ Dual Index & Income and growth plan is Morgan Stanley & Co International Plc and you’ll see a description of them below, but again click on the links to see more information.
Once again, thanks for your continued interest in our Investment services and look forward to transacting more business with you shortly.