Good Morning Natalie
Mariana launch new tranche of their 10:10 Plans for 2021
The first Mariana 10:10 Plan of 2021 is now launching and is available for investment. This product is now in its fifth year of availability and really has established itself as a ‘go to’ Investment for many Investors, particularly through these difficult times.
Please find below a summary of this new launch. We would refer you particularly to pages 17 and 18 of the Brochure for full details of the innovative changes Mariana made earlier this year.
As always this is a limited tranche, and it Strikes on the 19th February 2021.
In the current investment climate, we emphasise the need to submit investment applications at the earliest opportunity so that they can be reserved for you.
If you would like to discuss the workings of these Plans in more detail, please just let us know and we will be happy to help.
Combined with great potential returns, Structured Investments like this allow you to put to one side current media commentary/market nerves and focus on the pre-defined outcomes offered to Investors going forward as things start to return to the new normal.
Couple this with the fact that you can complete the whole investment process very simply. There is no need for wet signatures, you can complete each investment with email and scanned documentation plus online Banking. Please note that for any ISA Transfer cases original wet signature paperwork is still required by many ISA Providers (outside Mariana’s control) and this needs to be received by the 27thJanuary 2021 (we request applications to be with Best Price by the 25th to allow for possible posting delays).
This investment tranche is underwritten with Morgan Stanley (S&P A+ Stable) as the chosen Counterparty
Key Points to consider:
- The product continues to be available in three formats all of which are linked exclusively to the FTSE CSDI Index.
- All options provide the opportunity to achieve attractive returns in a controlled/pre-defined manner as part of a diversified & well-balanced portfolio in uncertain & flat market conditions.
- The Plan Strike date for all Options is the 19 February 2021.
- Remember that the longer the Plan runs in practice, the higher the equivalent Market would need to get in order for an Investor’s main portfolio to match the returns offered.
- The Back-testing of structured products is a precise science – as the actual terms of the strategy, which are defined by contract, are used with the actual performance of the index. (these are not ‘hopes and aims’, as is the case with active fund management, or even passive, where tracking error, charges, etc., have a bearing: structured products are legal obligations on the issuer to deliver precisely what they have stated the terms to be).
- One of the key advantages of the 10:10 Plan continues to be that it has been designed to combine the benefits of short-term annual kick-out potential, from the 2nd anniversary, with a longer investment term to maximise the annual opportunities for successful kick out and the scale of snowballing / accumulation of potential coupons before maturity.
Headline details of the product options are detailed below:
The overall Product design, coupled with both the impressive Back-testing, and the current market environment make this a compelling and powerful diversification tool for many Investor’s investment strategies.
For further information on each of the plans please click on the following links:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version February 2021 – Option 1:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version February 2021 – Option 2:
Mariana 10:10 Plan FTSE CSDI Version February 2021 – Option 3:
Don’t Forget the Risks
As with all forms of investment there are risks involved. These plans do not guarantee to repay the money invested. The potential returns of the plans and repaying the money invested are linked to the level of the stock market and also depend on the financial stability of the Issuer and Counterparty Bank.
The promotion of the plans does not constitute ‘advice’ to invest. Advice is always specific to an individual investor’s circumstances and needs, following the process of ‘know your customer’, with the aim of ensuring that any product is suitable for an investor.
As always, the recommendation and common sense approach is to consider product solutions as a portfolio, never over-exposing oneself to a point of financial pain and suffering liquid or counterparty exposure.
At the Best Price FS price point (when combined with our smiley and helpful service) the Mariana Plans are certainly worthy of consideration for inclusion within investment portfolios.
Simply get in touch if you wish to receive regulated advice in relation to the ‘suitability of the plans to meet your investment needs’.
Best Price FS Team