In your lifetime you will find the need to seek motor legal protecrtion legal advice on an everyday complicated matter as society in general is becoming more aware of what their legal rights are, what the court process is and are prepared to use it! With this in mind, wouldn’t it be great to have a ‘Solicitor in your pocket 24/7’. Well you can.. under our Motor Legal Protection Insurance one of the great benefits is a 24/7 telephone Legal advice service, basically a ‘solicitor in your pocket 24/7’.
Bestpricefs offer a Motor Legal Protection product which is designed to recover lost expenses you have incurred following a motor accident which is not your fault. https://www.bestpricefs.co.uk/blog/uninsured-loss-recovery-facts/
However, this policy also offers a 24 hour legal advice services on any personal legal problem, so if you never have a motor accident you can still use the policy to obtain Legal Advice. That could be legal advice ranging from employment disputes to neighbourhood or contractual disputes to name but a few.
All you do is ring the number supplied when you purchase the cover providing your policy number etc and you will receive a call back from a solicitor providing legal advice on the subject matter. You can do this sitting at home or on the go…..whatever is convenient to you and at a time that suits you so if you work shifts…it’s not a problem.
Solicitors can charge in excess of £100 an hour and the cost of our Motor Legal Protection cover is only £9.99 so you could certainly see a return on your money should you need to use the legal advice service..
Additionally, the covers available under the Motor Legal Protection Product is as follows:-
- Personal Injury – Claiming for compensation for injuries sustained to you or any passenger when the accident is not your fault.
- Excess Recovery – Under your motor insurance you will normally have an excess to pay up front even if the accident is not your fault; the Motor Legal Insurance will recover this back for you (such as clothes, glasses etc)….again if the accident is not your fault.
- Personal Property Recovery – Claiming for damage to personal property such as glasses or clothing…..again if the accident is not your fault.
- Vehicle Hire – If your vehicle is in need of repair following an accident which is not your fault, the policy will provide a replacement vehicle.
- Loss of Earnings – if the accident is not your fault and you sustained injuries which affects your ability to work, we will claim back any loss of wages/salary.