- TEMPO OPENS ISSUE 8 OF ITS PRODUCT SUITE
- SIGNIFICANTLY INCREASED TERMS: BEST IN MARKET!!!
- SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNTED ADVICE FEE FOR INVESTORS
- WITH SIGNIFICANTLY GREATER POTENTIAL RETURN THAN IS AVAILABLE ON OTHER PRODUCTS OPTION 3 OF THE TEMPO LONG KICK-OUT PLAN OFFERS NEARLY 5% MORE PER YEAR, FOR EXAMPLE*) PAYING 1% FOR DISCOUNTED ADVICE IS A COMPELLING CONSIDERATION!
Tempo Structured Products has now launched Issue 8 of its product suite, with a start (strike) date of 23 August, and the terms it is offering are exceptional … the best available in the market, across both of their plans / all 5 investment options.
The new terms from Tempo have increased significantly and offer investors the best potential returns of all comparable products currently available.
- For example, … there are 7 kick-out products CURRENTLY available in the market which require the index to be at or above 100% of the index start level, with a 60% end of term barrier. The average potential return of these 7 products is 10.02% (ranging from 9.2% to 10.5%): compared to Tempo offering 14.7% on Option 3 of its Long Kick-Out Plan, while Option 1 of its Long Growth Accelerator Plan offers 16% (at year 5) and Option 2 offers an incredible 27% (also at year 5, and notably also requiring the index to have risen by 10% over 5 years).
Three simple steps …
- Take a good look at the coupon levels for all 3 options of Tempo’s Long Kick-Out Plan. These are the best terms in the market for comparable kick-out products
- Take a good look at Tempo’s unique Long Growth Accelerator Plan: the terms are exceptional (and better than all comparable kick-out products in the market). We think this plan is one of the most interesting structured products available in the UK.
- Contact us swiftly to discuss the suitability of the plans for your personal circumstances and how to invest in the plans on Best Price’s discounted advisory fee terms for investors …
You can find a summary of each plan below, and links to the full details.
THE LONG KICK-OUT PLAN
Tempo’s Long Kick-Out Plan (counterparty Société Générale) optimises the popular kick-out strategy, through the simple step of combining a longer maximum term, with short term kick-out potential, and defensive index conditions.
The potential annual returns of each option are:
OPTION 1: OFFERS THE POTENTIAL FOR 9.25% P.A.: IF THE INDEX IS AT OR ABOVE 90% OF START LEVEL ON ANY KICK-OUT ANNIVERSARY DATE
OPTION 2: OFFERS THE POTENTIAL FOR 8.4% P.A.: IF THE INDEX IS AT OR ABOVE A LEVEL REDUCING BY 5% P.A. TO 65% OF START LEVEL AT END DATE
OPTION 3: OFFERS THE PPOTENTIAL FOR 14.7% P.A.: IF THE INDEX IS AT OR ABOVE 100% OF START LEVEL ON ANY KICK-OUT ANNIVERSARY DATE
These are the best terms in the market for comparable kick-out products. Take a fuller view of the plans by clicking the links below:
THE LONG GROWTH ACCELERATOR PLAN
Tempo’s Long Growth Accelerator Plan (counterparty Société Générale) is the only product of its kind in the market, combining a 5-year kick-out strategy with a 10 year ‘super tracker’ strategy, in a ‘2 in 1’ strategy plan, offering exceptional growth potential.
The potential returns of each option are:
OPTION 1: OFFERS THE POTENTIAL FOR 80% IF THE INDEX IS AT OR ABOVE 100% OF START LEVEL AT YEAR 5, OR 4 X THE INDEX ABOVE 70% OF START LEVEL AT YEAR 10, TO A MAXIMUM RETURN OF 120% (PLUS CAPITAL)
OPTION 2: OFFERS THE POTENTIAL FOR 135% IF THE INDEX IS AT OR ABOVE 100% OF START LEVEL AT YEAR 5, OR 6 X THE INDEX ABOVE 90% OF START LEVEL AT YEAR 10, TO A MAXIMUM RETURN OF 180% ( PLUS CAPITAL)
This plan really is exceptional …
For Option 1, the potential kick-out return of 80% at Y5 is equivalent to 16% p.a. simple or 12.47% p.a. compound, while the maximum growth return of 120% at Y10 is equivalent to 12% p.a. simple or 8.20% p.a. compound.
For Option 2, the potential kick-out return of 135% at Y5 is equivalent to 27% p.a. simple or 18.64% p.a. compound, while the maximum growth return of 180% at Y10 is equivalent to 18% p.a. simple or 10.84% p.a. compound.
Simply put, we can’t think of any other investment fund or product more likely to deliver such strong double digit, compound returns, with a defensive risk / return profile, than this unique and innovative plan.
Take a fuller view of the plans by clicking the links below:
ALL OF TEMPO’S PRODUCTS ARE ‘DELIBERATELY DEFENSIVE’
ALL of Tempo’s products are ‘deliberately defensive’, meaning that they are all designed so that they can generate some or all of their returns without requiring the market to rise, with a defined level of protection should the market fall.
In addition, ALL of Tempo’s products benefit from the firm’s operational strength and approach to governance, are backed by strong issuers / counterparties, and are based on a single index, with a deep end-of-term barrier.
These are the Tempo hallmarks: straightforward, lower risk structured products.
We think this approach has real merits and can add real value for investors in balanced and diversified portfolios, in the current market environment.
DON’T FORGET THE RISKS
As with all forms of investment there are risks involved. These plans do not guarantee to repay the money invested. The potential returns of the plans and repaying the money invested are linked to the level of the stock market and also depend on the financial stability of the Issuer and Counterparty Bank.
Please ensure that you view the plan documents for full details of the features and the risks.
ONLY AVAILABLE WITH ‘ADVICE’ … BUT WITH A SPECIAL DISCOUNTED FEE FOR ADVICE AND TERMS THIS GOOD, WHY WOULDN’T YOU CONSIDER USING AS PART OF AN OVERALL PORTFOLIO? ..…
Tempo’s products can only be accessed with advice, however unlike many ‘execution only’ discount service providers Best Price is able to offer an advised service and offers a special discount ‘best price’ of just 1% for doing so.
The promotion of the plans does not constitute ‘advice’ to invest. Advice is always specific to an individual investor’s circumstances and needs, following the process of ‘know your customer’, with the aim of ensuring that any product is suitable for an investor.
As we said in our introduction, the potential returns on offer from Tempo in this suite of products are so exceptional compared to all other products available that paying 1% for advice (as opposed to 0.5% without advice), to access products offering significantly greater potential returns is an offer worth considering.
And just to make this offer really hard to beat …
… if you can find published advice services for these products anywhere else in the UK at a lower cost, we’ll do the ‘advice’ for free!
TO FIND OUT MORE
To access the literature for these products:
Click on the following link to go to the products area of our website:
Tempo is our first ‘Star Structured Product Provider’ … and the terms of Issue 8 of their product suite are some of the best that they have offered!
Independent analysis produced by Future Value Consulting (FVC) has confirmed the Risk Mapping, relative to the potential return rate, as a product worthy of consideration and inclusion to an overall investment programme. (This assessment is independent).
With such exceptional terms, demand is expected to be high. So, we’d suggest early contact.
Please contact us on 01639 860111 to discuss any aspect of the products.
Best Price FS Team
Please follow and like us: