The new tranche of the Mariana 10:10 Plan June 2020 offers returns up to 11.1% p.a.
With demand very high Mariana have had to bring forward the next issue of the ever-popular Mariana 10:10 plan which is now available for investment. As always this is a limited tranche and it Strikes on the 26th June.
In the current Investment Climate, we emphasise the need to advise us of Investments at the earliest opportunity so that we can reserve them for you.
Combined with great potential returns, Structured Investments like this allow you to put to one side current media commentary/market nerves and focus on the pre-defined outcomes offered to Investors going forward as things return to the new normal.
Couple this with the fact that you, the Investor, can now complete the whole investment process from your home offices. There is no need for wet signatures, you can complete each investment with email and scanned documentation plus online Banking.
Please note that for any ISA Transfer cases original wet signature paperwork is still required by many ISA Providers (outside the control of Mariana) and this needs to be received by the 3rd June, we would ask to receive this by 28 May to allow time for any possible delays in posting.
We append below the details of this investment which is again underwritten with Goldman Sachs (S&P A+ Stable) as the chosen Counterparty.
Key Points to consider:
- The product continues to be available in three formats all of which are linked exclusively to the FTSE100 Index.
- All options provide the opportunity to achieve attractive returns in a controlled/pre-defined manner as part of a diversified & well-balanced portfolio in uncertain & flat market conditions. If you assume a start level of the FTSE 100 at Strike similar to where the market has been recently (say 6000), then with Option 3 you can achieve returns of 11.1% p.a. with the need only for the Index at the first or any future anniversary to be at 6300 or above for this to happen. Alternatively, use or combine with the Defensive Option 1 where ultimately from the same starting point a return of 7.2% p.a. can be achieved with the Index reducing over time as low as 4950 for the Kick Out/Autocall to happen. When the Plan Kicks Out/Autocalls all returns are of course accompanied by the full return of the original Invested Capital.
- The Plan Strike date for all Options is the 26th June.
- Remember that the longer the Plan runs in practice, the higher the equivalent Market would need to get in order for a Clients main portfolio to match the returns offered.
- The traditional Step-Down version of the FTSE 100 linked Plan – Option 1 enjoys the enviable track record of a ‘perfect’ back-test underpinning it. Quite simply, from every possible start date since the inception of the FTSE 100 in January 1984 it would have always worked for investors.
- The Back-testing of structured products is a precise science – as the actual terms of the strategy, which are defined by contract, are used with the actual performance of the index. (these are not ‘hopes and aims’, as is the case with active fund management, or even passive, where tracking error, charges, etc., have a bearing: structured products are legal obligations on the issuer to deliver precisely what they have stated the terms to be).
- One of the key advantages of the 10:10 Plan continues to be that it has been designed to combine the benefits of short term annual kick-out potential, from the 1st anniversary, with a longer investment term to maximise the annual opportunities for successful kick out and the scale of snowballing / accumulation of potential coupons before maturity.
All 3 Plan options for this tranche are underwritten with Goldman Sachs as the Issuer & Counterparty. Full details of these plans can be found by clicking on the following link:
Headline details of the product options are as follows. (Please refer to the Brochure for full information on the Plans)
Mariana 10:10 Plan – June 2020 (Option 1)
Mariana 10:10 Plan – June 2020 (Option 2)
Mariana 10:10 Plan – June 2020 (Option 3)
The overall Product design coupled with both the impressive Back-testing record & the current market environment makes this a compelling & powerful diversification tool for many Investors’ investment strategies.
Don’t Forget the Risks
As with all forms of investment there are risks involved. These plans do not guarantee to repay the money invested. The potential returns of the plans and repaying the money invested are linked to the level of the stock market and also depend on the financial stability of the Issuer and Counterparty Bank.
The promotion of the plans does not constitute ‘advice’ to invest. Advice is always specific to an individual investor’s circumstances and needs, following the process of ‘know your customer’, with the aim of ensuring that any product is suitable for an investor.
As always, the recommendation and common sense approach is to consider product solutions as a portfolio, never over-exposing oneself to a point of financial pain and suffering liquid or counterparty exposure.
At the Best Price FS price point (when combined with our smiley and helpful service) the Mariana Plans are certainly worthy of consideration for inclusion within investment portfolios.
Simply get in touch if you wish to receive regulated advice in relation to the ‘suitability of the plans to meet your investment needs’.
Best Price FS Team